Kennedy Ross Sales Training
The number one sales training company in the UK based on results
firstname.lastname@example.org 0330 094 5549
Find out more about our courses
Complete this form and we will get back to you
Sales training courses designed to motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
Often, people believe that sales cannot be taught, and therefore, that there is no point in sales training courses. However, as you would expect, we believe that even the best sales person needs training.
Although anyone can make a sale, in order to consistently boost sales and reach targets a proven sales strategy is needed. This is where training comes in.
Many companies shout about the benefits of sales training with little return on investment. That’s why, at Kennedy Ross we base our sales training around proven methods and bespoke sales strategies which means your sales team improve sales performance and revenue.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training is based around the following two concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
In sales pitches people are the most difficult variable to control. In order to overcome this and establish a positive selling environment, you need to establish good relationships and create meaningful conversations with prospects. That’s why we introduce Business Style Awareness at our sales training courses.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation – even with prospects or clients you don’t naturally get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your management and sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
Our sales training provides your sales team with a unique, six step sales system PROCES . This system is straightforward to introduce, systematic and easy to maintain. By building on your existing skills and knowledge it will help to provide consistent improvements in your sales team’s performance.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Our Training Courses
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes and include specialist training courses. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.
Nationwide Sales Training
We deliver our training courses across the UK. This means your sales team can start improving your sales and business performance immediately, wherever your business is located.