Sales Training in London
Sales training courses in London designed to motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
London is a thriving, yet competitive business-orientated city where it is easy to get lost in the crowd. Kennedy Ross offer sales training in London to help your business compete and thrive in the UK’s capital.
Unlike other companies we don’t shout about the benefits of sales training without delivering. Instead, we implement proven sales strategies that deliver results for your London-based sales team.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training in London is based around the following concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
The most difficult aspect to control in any area of business are people. In order to create a positive selling environment, establish good relationships and create meaningful conversations you must overcome this. This is where Business Style Awareness comes in.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation. Even with people you wouldn’t naturally get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
Sales training is vital in a large, competitive city such as London. Introducing a bespoke, proven sales system is the key to remaining competitive, driving sales and increasing revenue.
At Kennedy Ross, we introduce our sales system PROCES at our sales training courses in London. This bespoke system is easy to implement yet guarantees to provide sales and revenue growth for your sales team.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For Sales Training in London?
Our consultants have worked with some of the largest companies in London and nationwide. Therefore, we know the challenges London based companies face and how to combat these issues. Because of this, we can provide proven a wide range of dynamic sales training courses across London that cater to your team’s individual needs.
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes and include specialist training courses. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.