What Is Leadership Training?
Leadership training is key to developing future leaders. At Kennedy Ross, our leadership courses offer help and information on:
- Learning a common language of leadership
- Increasing the quality and quantity of coversations
- Developing others’ self-reliance
- Underpinning your management thinking with rationale.
Why Is Leadership Training Important?
81% of people say their leaders don’t listen. Meanwhile, 82% say that their leaders don’t provide appropriate feedback. It is shocking figures like this that prove we still need leadership training for businesses.
Leadership programmes help you to create meaningful connections between leaders and employees which in turn reduces conflict and increases motivation.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For B2B Leadership Training?
At Kennedy Ross, we understand that the most difficult aspect of the workplace to lead is people but it is also one of the most rewarding. Consequently, we have created a training course that updates your leadership skills and supports you in leading people or whole teams.
Our consultants have worked with an array of businesses across the North West, helping them to resolve problems with leading people. From this experience, we have created a bespoke one day training course that fits around your schedule, adapts to your leadership needs and provides relevant, easy to implement knowledge.
To become a more effective leader and to start your leadership training journey, contact our team today.
“Managers aren’t born, they’re trained” Ken Blanchard
- By understanding where your team member is on the model, you can work out how to manage them.
- This will reduce conflict and increase motivation
- D represents their development level
- S are the behaviours you exhibit to match their development level
- Resulting in you having a management rationale to underpin your leadership thinking
To find out more about our leadership courses, fill in the form below.
Companies Benefiting From Our B2B Leadership Training Courses
- SAL Abrasive Technologies
- Printed Cup Company
- RJW Engineering
- Packaging Automation Ltd