Sales Training Manchester
We specialise in helping businesses find, keep and retain customers
email@example.com 0330 094 5549
Find out more about our sales training course
Fill in this form and we will get back to you
Sales Training in Manchester
Sales training courses in Manchester designed to motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
With one of the largest, most competitive sales industries in the UK, we offer sales training to a wide range of businesses across Manchester.
Through the implementation of proven sales processes and strategies our sales training in Manchester achieves increases in sales performance and revenue, delivering your business a return on investment.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training in Manchester is based around the following two concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
Whether you’re in a sales pitch or a client meeting, people are the most difficult variable to control. In order to create meaningful conversation and establish a positive selling environment you need to overcome this and build solid relationships with your prospect. This is where Business Style Awareness comes in.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation. Even with people you don’t instinctively get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
Sales training in Manchester will provide you with proven methods and expert knowledge from our experienced team. Meanwhile, our unique sales system PROCES will teach you a simple, easy to implement sales strategy. By developing your sales team’s existing knowledge and skill-set, our sales system can improve overall business performance.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For Sales Training In Manchester?
Our sales consultants have worked with some of the best sales companies in the world, many of whom are based in Manchester. Therefore we have an in-depth knowledge of the Manchester sales industry and can help your business thrive in Manchester and worldwide.
We offer a wide range of sales training courses across Greater Manchester that cater to your individual needs, some of which you can see below.
Alternatively, you can find out about the sales training benefits our clients have achieved here.
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes and include specialist training courses. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.