Sales Training Lancashire
We specialise in helping businesses find, keep and retain customers
email@example.com 0330 094 5549
Find out more about our sales training course
Fill in this form and we will get back to you
Sales Training in Lancashire
Sales training courses in Lancashire designed to motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
Home to some of the fastest growing cities in the UK, such as Preston and Lancaster, Lancashire is a thriving business county. As such, business and sales are becoming more and more competitive. Therefore, our sales training in Lancashire supports businesses with proven sales strategies.
Unlike other companies we don’t shout about the benefits of sales training without delivering. Instead, we implement proven sales strategies that deliver results for your sales team in Lancashire and beyond.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training in Lancashire is based around the following concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
In order to achieve sales and meaningful relationships with your prospects, you need to create a positive selling environment. However, as people are the most difficult aspect to control in business, this can prove challenging. This is where Business Style Awareness comes in.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation. Even with people you wouldn’t naturally get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
The sales industry in Lancashire is competitive and fast moving. In order to thrive, businesses need a bespoke, effective sales system, which is repeatable and measured.
During our training days, we can introduce you to PROCES, our unique sales strategy. PROCES is easy to implement and will help your team increase sales and revenues.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For Sales Training in Lancashire?
As a Lancashire based company, we know the local business industry. And, we have experienced first hand the benefits and pitfalls of the local sales network. Therefore, we can deliver bespoke, effective sales training that is increasing sales and revenue for our clients in Lancashire with catered training courses.
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes. We can visit your office or you are welcome to come to ours. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.