Sales Training Leeds
We specialise in helping businesses find, keep and retain customers
email@example.com 0330 094 5549
Find out more about our sales training course
Fill in this form and we will get back to you
Sales Training in Leeds
Sales training courses in Leeds designed to motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
With companies across the city set to expand over 21% over the next 10 years and Kennedy Ross is there to help with sales training in Leeds.
Unlike other companies we don’t shout about the benefits of sales training without delivering. Instead, we implement proven sales strategies that deliver results for your sales team both in Leeds and worldwide.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training in Leeds is based around two concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
The most difficult aspect to control in business are people. For successful sales and relationships you need to overcome this. This is where Business Style Awareness comes in.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation. Even with people you wouldn’t naturally get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
With an economic growth predicted, companies in Leeds need a proven sales system that can keep up with any growth and allow businesses to remain competitive.
At Kennedy Ross, we introduce our sales system PROCES at our sales training courses in Leeds. This bespoke system is easy to implement yet guarantees to provide sales and revenue growth for your sales team.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For Sales Training in Leeds?
We understand that Leeds is a fast growing city with a diverse economy that is forecast to grow by 21% in the next decade. We think your business can be part of that growth and benefit with increased sales with our knowledge of the local economy.
Thanks to extensive experience, we have expert sales knowledge and a proven sales system. Because of this we can provide dynamic sales training courses across Yorkshire that are catered to your sales team’s needs and goals.
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes and include specialist training courses. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.