Sales Training Birmingham
We specialise in helping businesses find, keep and retain customers
firstname.lastname@example.org 0330 094 5549
Find out more about our sales training course
Fill in this form and we will get back to you
Sales Training in Birmingham
Sales training courses in Birmingham designed to motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
With the largest UK economy outside of London, Birmingham is a fast-growing business orientated city. Kennedy Ross’s sales training in Birmingham is helping local companies thrive in this competitive environment through the implementation of successful sales strategies.
Rather than shout about the benefits of sales training with little return on investment, we base our training on proven sales processes and strategies. Therefore your sales teams will improve their sales performance and revenue with our courses.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training in Birmingham is based around the following two concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
When it comes to sales, people are the most difficult variable to control. To overcome this, you need to establish good relationships and create meaningful conversations in a positive selling environment. This is where Business Style Awareness comes in.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation. Yes, even with people you don’t instinctively get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
In a booming business city like Birmingham, a proven sales strategy is more important than ever to consistently grow sales and boost revenue. Therefore, our sales training in Birmingham introduces a proven sales system, PROCES, to your sales team. This sales system is straightforward to implement, systematic and easy to maintain. By working on your team’s existing sales knowledge and skill set, it will provide consistent, measured improvements in their performance.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For Sales Training In Birmingham?
Our sales consultant have held senior positions for sales companies in Birmingham and worldwide and so they know the ups and downs of selling, in addition to the challenges Birmingham businesses face. Therefore, they can provide proven, dynamic training that actually works and cater this to specific businesses, industries and the local sales market. We offer a wide range of sales training courses across Birmingham that cater to your individual need, some of which you can see below.
Alternatively, you can find out about the sales training benefits our clients have achieved here.
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes and include specialist training courses. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.