Sales Training Liverpool
We specialise in helping businesses find, keep and retain customers
firstname.lastname@example.org 0330 094 5549
Find out more about our sales training course
Fill in this form and we will get back to you
Sales Training in Liverpool
Sales training courses in Liverpool designed to motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
With a booming sales industry and a thriving business sector, businesses in Liverpool are having to do more and more to compete with the competition.
Through the implementation of proven sales processes and strategies our sales training in Liverpool helps businesses to achieve in this competitive marketplace by delivering increases in sales performance and revenue.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training in Liverpool is based around the following concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
The most difficult variable to control in business and sales are people. However, this must be overcome in order to establish a positive selling environment and build strong relationships with prospects.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation. Even with people you don’t naturally get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
Without a strategy, sales teams will struggle in the competitive city-centre business environment.
Our sales training in Liverpool will provide you with proven sales systems and expert knowledge from our experienced consultants. Meanwhile, our unique sales system PROCES will teach you an easy to implement, straightforward sales strategy that can improve overall business performance.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For Sales Training In Liverpool?
Our team have worked with some of the best sales companies worldwide. Therefore, we can provide practical, dynamic training that actually works.
Working for large companies across Liverpool and Merseyside, we understand the challenges and benefits of the local sales market. Therefore, we can cater our sales training to help local businesses thrive not just in Liverpool but worldwide. You can find out about the benefits our clients have achieved through sales training here.
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes and include specialist training courses. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.