Pay Per Click (PPC), can be best described as a form of micro-advertising online. It’s the same as having a private road that carries your ideal customers right up to your digital shop window.
Why Is Pay Per Click Important?
Here are five reasons why we believe PPC marketing in 2018 is good for your business:
- You only pay when an interested person clicks. One of the reasons PPC is so straightforward is because you know exactly where your money’s going. You only pay when an interested party clicks on the advertised words.
- You set your budget to control costs. With PPC, you set the budget to your needs. You can put a cap on what you spend daily and it’s flexible for you to change at any time. That doesn’t mean you can expect to see huge results with a limited budget, of course; it all depends on how competitive the keyword and industry are.
- You can reach your target consumer at the right time with the right ad. PPC enables you to target specific customer types and markets all at specific times. PPC allows you to deliver specific messages aimed at your target market.
- Unlike organic search, PPC can show results very quickly. We have already mentioned the importance of organic and optimised search traffic for your long-term website marketing strategy. However and more often than not, this approach takes longer to demonstrate a return on investment. PPC can show results fast. You can start a PPC campaign on Monday and literally start seeing results in terms of traffic and conversions the next day.
- PPC data can inform your other marketing channels. You can test the waters with new products or offerings using PPC in order to gauge demand and get an early look at your new products and services.
If you want to guarantee more visits to your website and generate more sales, then contact our AdWords certified consultants today.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For PPC Management?
Kennedy Ross recognise Pay Per Click (PPC) is not easy. You can’t just hire a college student to plug in data and monitor the account. Instead, effective Pay Per Click (PPC) takes skill and must be underpinned with a bespoke strategy.
Furthermore, Kennedy Ross add a thorough understanding of the advertising platforms, a solid knowledge of rules and guidelines and a big dollop of creativity and marketing sense. Most importantly, Pay Per Click (PPC) has to be based on your needs and requirements and generate the return on investment, which in turn will increase your businesses profitability.