Sales Training Cumbria
We specialise in helping businesses find, keep and retain customers
email@example.com 0330 094 5549
Find out more about our sales training course
Fill in this form and we will get back to you
Sales Training in Cumbria
Our sales training courses in Cumbria motivate and boost the results of sales teams.
Sales is a competitive, fast moving industry and the business climate in Cumbria and the North West is growing. Therefore, sales teams need to be well equipped in order to stand out from the crowd and close sales.
This is where our sales training in Cumbria comes in. We will teach you the skills you need while also listening to your business problems and goals. This way, we can provide consistent improvements in your business performance.
Why Is Our Sales Training Successful?
Our sales training in Cumbria is based around the following concepts.
Business Style Awareness – Effective Communication
Effective communication and meaningful relationships are vital for successful business and sales. However, people can be notoriously difficult to predict and control in a sales environment. This is where Business Style Awareness comes in.
Business Style Awareness ensures you get on well with everyone within the first 7 seconds of a conversation. Even with people you wouldn’t naturally get on with.
Take our Business Style Awareness Test to improve your sales skills.
Our Proven Sales Strategy – PROCES
As a county that is home to thriving business cities, Cumbrian businesses need a proven sales system to rely on in both the good and bad times of business.
At Kennedy Ross, we introduce our sales system PROCES at our sales training courses in Cumbria. This bespoke system is easy to implement yet guarantees to provide sales and revenue growth for your sales team.
PROCES consists of the below simple steps:
- PLAN what to plan and how to get the most from your conversations and meetings through effective planning
- REACH out to your potential clients through new business appointment making and current clients with productive follow up calls.
- OBTAIN the correct information from your client for you to sell against by delivering The Magic Question, open and closed questions, emotional drivers to create some form of action and summarise and commit this information to be able to drive the sale forward.
- CONNECT with your client by confidently delivering the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services based on the information obtained.
- ELABORATE through third party stories. Designing and delivering compelling examples to your client as to why they should buy your products and services, utilising case studies for the purposes of selling new business, retaining clients and up-sell.
- SECURE the next steps of your meeting. How to keep the next steps in your hands by controlling the follow up and/or closing the opportunity and learn how to negotiate with our straightforward negotiating matrix.
Why Choose Kennedy Ross For Sales Training in Cumbria?
With years of experience working with a wide range of industries and businesses in Cumbria we are well equipped to deliver expert sales training in Cumbria that increases sales and drive business growth.
Our knowledge of the local industry, combined with our sales experience, allows us to implement proven strategies that actually work for your business.
Meanwhile, our consultants know what it is like to work on the front line of sales and have experienced the positives and negatives that come with sales. Therefore, they are able to understand your sales team’s problems and provide practical, realistic solutions applicable to your business goals.
Our training courses vary from single day sessions to longer term programmes and include specialist training courses. Therefore, you can cater training to suit your team, business needs and schedule.