Effective Communication (Words, Music and Dance)
- How to behave professionally by ensuring that your words (Words), tone (Music) and body language (Dance) are aligned.
- Most importantly, this ensures communication remains consistent and clear.
Introduction to Situational Leadership
- Situational Leadership is the number one accredited management model in the world.
- This one day training course offers an introduction to how to manage and motivate your team, improve performance and profitability for your business.
SME People Management & Staff Motivation
- Learn the corporate skills and tricks of the trade to manage your staff effectively.
- How to do what is the toughest job in any sales system – making telephone appointments.
- This covers new, current, lapsed and any other business scenario you can think of.
- An effective and measured approach to successful selling on the phone, from managing the gatekeeper to achieving the order.
- Controlling the follow-up and remaining in control of the next steps.
- Negotiating to win and all closing methods you would wish to see.
Business Style Awareness
- Essentially, a profiling tool that allows us to be aware of the four core personality traits that people exhibit in business.
- We use it to understand why we dislike some people and why we think they dislike us.
- Most importantly, it ensures you get on with everyone in business within the first seven seconds of meeting them.
Deliver Compelling Stories
- The ability to deliver 3rd party related business stories in a compelling and imaginative way.
- Essentially, delivering a story about your business that demonstrates how you previously delivered a solution to a customer’s problem.
- Learning the ‘Magic Question’ and when to use open and closed questions.
- Also teaches the ability to summarise the information based on your business solution and engage with your customers and suppliers.
- Understanding that all objections are real but only a few are ever handled.
- Learn how to manage objections, move the situation on and create a win win conversation.
- How to ensure and progress to 100% customer satisfaction.
Introduction to Sales Management
- How to complete effective 1-2-1’s, side by side training, sales meetings and training sessions.
- Put simply, all of these are required to improve and maintain an outstanding sales team performance.
Key Account Management
- Recognising the importance of Pareto’s Law. This explains that 20% of your customers hold 80% of your revenue.
- Includes strategies on how to ensure maximum retention and opportunities for growth.