Appointment Making Service Preston, Manchester, Liverpool, Lancashire and North West England
Our Appointment Making Service Guarnatees To Secure The Appointments You Need To Drive Your Business Forward
B2B appointment making is a critical factor in growing your client base and increasing revenue. However, securing face-to-face meetings with clients is one of the biggest challenges facing businesses.
At Kennedy Ross, we understand the difficulties of appointment setting. Therefore, we offer a bespoke appointment making service to support your business with this challenge.
Why Do I Need An External Appointment Making Team?
We have established business owners struggle to juggle their time accordingly. In addition, we find sales people enjoy face to face selling and find making appointments challenging. This is usually due to a lack of training and support, combined with limited experience on how to effectively secure appointments. This makes opting out of appointment making a better option than trying and failing.
This is where Kennedy Ross can help. Our experienced appointment making team guarantee to achieve your appointment making objectives. They have real sales pedigrees and have successfully made appointments in some of the toughest industries. They love making outbound calls and, most importantly, thrive in converting calls to appointments. Zeesh Ahmed, the head of our appointment team, manages this with extreme care and professionalism.
Business Style Awareness Training
The appointment setting team have all received Business Style Awareness training. This specialist training means they are able to establish what personality type they are communicating with. Consequently, they can position the call in a way that makes your products or services attractive and important enough to warrant a meeting.
With this in mind, our appointment making team will ensure every meeting is well-qualified with customers who have a genuine interest in your services.
How Does Kennedy Ross’ Appointment Making Service Work?
At Kennedy Ross, our appointment setting service secures relevant and confirmed appointments, ensuring your sales staff and business are in front of the desired decision makers every time. We achieve this through undertaking the following steps.
Knowledge is power and this means we need to complete a full diagnostic review of:
- Your business.
- Target markets and customers.
- Products or services.
- Business sales systems and processes.
Set Up Day
The service begins with a set up day, which includes:
- An in-depth fact-find meeting.
- Bespoke e-mail set up.
- The agreed design of e-mails to send to prospective clients.
- Creating an agreed framework/script.
- Bespoke Features, advantages and benefits of your service.
- 3rd party stores, compellingly describing your businesses competitive advantage.
- How and when we update you.
Once the programme commences we will:
- Provide you with daily updates.
- Confirm all appointments and manage your diary via e-mail.
- Update your CRM.
- Make the number of appointments agreed, guaranteed!
Having achieved the agreed appointment making objectives, we will:
- Meet and summarise the work done.
- Agree the next steps.
Appointment Making Package Options
We have three packages to choose from.
- Taster Package – Essentially, try before you buy. It enables you to see for yourself how well our appointment making service will benefit your business and sales teams.
- Standard Package – Works for clients who run one-off, seasonal, shorter campaigns. This appointment package creates an impact and gets results fast.
- Elite Package – The preferred choice for clients looking for an appointment setting partner. It provides a long-term assurance that appointments will always be available for your sales teams and business.
To increase appointments and revenue, contact us and we will discuss your appointment challenges and agree how we can help.